Starting the Day by Drinking Water in the Morning
That; is a key to our body’s body, soul, and nervous health. In order for our body to work properly and healthily, a glass of water to drink as soon as we get up in the morning is our solution point.
What are the benefits of drinking water as soon as you wake up in the morning?
Drinking water when you wake up in the morning has many surprising effects from asthma to pain and even cancer.
The source of water therapy comes from ayurvedic medicine. Indian sages call it Usha Paana Chikitsa in Sanskrit. Purifying the internal system of the body.
In 1931, Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelidj researched this information again and found that it was good for diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, migraine, asthma and the immune system.
In 1979, Dr. During the revolution, Batmanghelidj used it to treat 3000 prisoners with pepin ulcers suffering from political prisoners in Evin Prison. The discovery of The New York Times Science Watch was published on June 21, 1983.
He fled Iran in 1982 and settled in America. Here, too, he began to investigate the effects of unintentional chronic water loss on the human body. In 1992, Your Body’s Many Cries for Water He wrote his first book. He stated that dry mouth is not only a symptom of being dehydrated, the body actually produces these signals by producing pain. He also stated that thirst causes degenerative diseases such as asthma, arthritis, high blood pressure, angina, diabetes, lupus, multiple sclerosis and pain.
“You are not sick, you are thirsty! Do not treat your thirst with medication.“showed the approach to his patients.
Benefits of Drinking Water in the Morning:
- You speed up your metabolism: It has been proven that drinking 1 glass of water increases metabolism by 24%.
- It cleans the body: With the water you drink in the morning, toxins in the body are expelled together with the kidneys.
- It is important for the brain: It creates headache and weakness in the body’s lack of water, 75% of which is composed of water. It reduces stress and tension.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Thanks to adequate water consumption, it strengthens the lymphatic system, which increases the body’s immune system.
- Muscle and Blood Cell Formation: It provides new muscle and cell formation, helps to accelerate the flow of oxygen in the body. It helps the heart to work healthier.
- Reduces appetite: It reduces your appetite due to the volume it creates in the stomach.
To drink water during the day, try to drink water with a certain discipline on a regular basis instead of waiting for your tongue to dry.
In the video below, you can watch how important the water we drink in the morning and how much it is during the day.
Abundant sports and healthy days …